|“||Does everyone wear two pairs of pants around here?||”|
“Alan's Reign of Terror”
Season 1, Episode 8
February 3, 2014
Steve Engel & Vincent Brown
Horace leaves for a medical conference and empowers Alan by putting him in charge of the hospital for a day. Alan instantly abuses his powers making life miserable for everyone, especially Oliver and Skylar. Meanwhile, Kaz gets into a competition with Clyde at the Domain.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz
- Jake Short as Oliver
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Devan Leos as Alan Diaz
Jordan: Those are pretty high stakes. Do ya think you can beat him?
Kaz: No, I stink at this game!
Alan: So, you sniveling ingrates are try'na take me down?
Skylar: How did you know that?
Oliver: If I win, Kaz and I aren't banned anymore. If you win -
Jordan: You get his pants.Kaz: What is it with you and pants today?
Wallace: And when they do, we'll take every superhero's lives.
Clyde: And their pants.
- It is revealed that Kaz has 11 siblings.
- This is the first time Jordan has appeared in an episode without Gus.
- It is revealed that Kaz and Oliver both wear two pairs of pants. (Kaz = jeans, Oliver = jeans & khakis)
- Kaz apparently biologically cannot back down from a dare.
- It is the second time that both symbols appear on Wallace and Clyde's heads, showing both their superpowers and their villainy.
| The image gallery for Alan's Reign of Terror may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is Alan's Reign of Terror!|