Comic Book Department of Mighty Med
Horace Diaz (Boss)
Ambrose's job was hard, he previously had to write all the comic books while standing on the celling due to not having a floor to his office. Then they gave him a desk, then a floor and then finally a back wall.
Following comic book sales being down, meaning Mighty Med was low on funds and having to make cut backs, Horace agreed to let Kaz and Oliver help out. After some prompting, Ambrose agreeed to "embelish" the stories, starting with Crusher's dispute with his mother in law, turning to to Crusher battling reptialian monsters. This caused Comic book sales to rise significantly.
Later following the Dark Warrior being defeated in a humilating fashion, Kaz and Oliver convinced Ambrose to change the ending so it was his archnemisis Dreadlock who lost. Unfortunately, this angered Dreadlock, who called the Dark Warrior to battle him or he would destroy the Justice Hall. Following several incidents, where Oliver had to go an Dreadlock coming down with a virus, and being forced to send his assistant Bobby to go. To save everyone's face, Oliver had Ambrose write a much more awesome set events than what really occurred. Ambrose agreed but asked if he could be allowed a pencil sharpener as he was sick of sharpening them with a saw.
- Clairvoyance - Able to see every detail of super heroes adventures through their eyes, allowing him to document every event for comic books.
- Super Speed - Able to move his hands at incredible speeds allowing him to write and draw fifty pannels at once, so that he can write all he comic books.
- Wallcrawling - Able to stick to walls, he used to have to stick to the celling, due to the fact they didn't give him a floor for his office.
- In-universe, all comic books sold to the public are written by him.
- He used to have to sharpen his pencils with a large saw.
- Despite being able to see every detail that happens to superheroes, certain secrets are still a mystery even to him, such as the location of The Annihilator's lair.