|“||I'll go with Oliver, because he is cute!||”|
— Bree, Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
November 20th - Decemeber 21st 1997 (age 18)
Mission Creek, CA (hometown)
Davenport Bionic Academy
Douglas Davenport (Father/Creator)
Bree Davenport is a bionic superhuman from the series Lab Rats: Bionic Island. Her main ability is super speed. She appeared in the crossover episode, Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med. She will appear in the Lab Rats and Mighty Med spin-off, Lab Rats: Elite Force. She decided to join the Elite Force with Chase.
Bree, along with her older brother Adam, and her younger brother Chase, are the first bionic superhumans to be genetically engineered by Douglas Davenport, but were raised by Donald Davenport. With her super speed, Bree is a force to be reckoned with. In late Season 4 of Lab Rats, she met a fourth bionic sibling named Daniel.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Speed: Bree runs so fast, she can't be seen by others. She can run over four hundred miles an hour. According to Leo she can run at the speed of sound, which is 761.21 mph. She stated herself that she can run 500 miles per hour. So it is unknown how fast she can exactly run. It's implied in Lab Rats: Elite Force that Skylar (back when she had powers) was faster than Bree.
- Enhanced Agility: She can rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration.
- Wall-Crawling: Bree can stick to walls but still is affected by gravity.
- Invisibility: Bree can turn invisible.
- Vocal Manipulation: she can mimic other people's voices and make sound effects.
- Mental Navigation System: she can tell where to go while traveling using her super speed.
- Martial Arts: Like her brothers, she knows martial arts. She was able to casually flip over Chase, who is a trained and capable fighter.
- Super Durability: Bree is more durable than a normal person; lasers that would kill a normal person will only stun her. However, she's not invincible, and can still be harmed by excessive force.
- Disabled Joints/Disabled Muscles/Numbing Tongue/Uncontrollable Movement: When exposed to neurothroxin, Bree goes through this, and if not cured in 24 hours, it becomes permanent.
- Overuse: if Bree keeps running at top speed for to long, her heart rate will eventually get to high, and explode.
- Uncontrollable Voice Manipulation: When Bree gets nervous, she will say things in different random voices.
- Scrambled Navigation: Her mental navigation system is messed up when exposed to the LEMP.
- Bree is the first girl to show genuine interest in Oliver.
- Skylar was jealous of how Bree was flirting with Oliver.
- Bree and Chase will return in the Mighty Med/Lab Rats spinoff Lab Rats: Elite Force