|“||That's my family.||”|
Season 1, Episode 7
January 13, 2014
When Gus contracts a super virus from Kaz after eating his sandwich, he develops strange side effects. When Kaz and Oliver sneak him into Mighty Med for a vaccine, the side effects cause him to become a super-villain who absorbs every superhero in the hospital's powers, including Solar Flare and Blue Tornado. Horace puts Gray Granite after Gus, where Kaz and Oliver use Gray Granite's staff to shoot Gus with another dose of the vaccine. Meanwhile, Horace pretends to be Skylar's father for her parent-teacher conference at school, but gets carried away with the idea.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz
- Jake Short as Oliver
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Devan Leos as Alan Diaz
- Lori Alan as Ms. Gleason
- Gus visits Mighty Med but his memory gets wiped afterwards.
- It is revealed that Oliver is extremely afraid of needles.
- It is revealed that Alan is home schooled by Horace (who doesn't do a very good job).
- Kaz thought that when Gus was showing signs of the virus and doing weird movements, he was stealing Kaz's best dance moves.
- This is the first episode to air in 2014.
Kaz: Hey! That's my sandwich!
Gus: It didn't have your name on it.
Kaz: Whoa. I didn't know cartwheels could be so mopey.
Kaz: You should ask Horace! He's a great father figure. Today I asked him a question and he said, "Go ask your mom!"
Gus: I forgot my apple.
Kaz: You mean this apple? [bites into apple]
| The image gallery for Evil Gus may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is Evil Gus!|