|“||My parents give me money instead of attention.||”|
Gus is a recurring character that is friends with Kaz and Oliver. Sometimes people find him weird but it doesn't bother him.
- Power Absorption - In Evil Gus, when Kaz and Oliver cured at Gus with a remedy, Gus received all the side effects of medicine (Dry Mouth, Chronicle Supervillanity and Genetic Mutation), then acquired the ability to absorb the powers of other superheroes as well as he did with Blue Tornado and Solar Flare, but were stopped by Kaz and Oliver, and after cure of the adverse effects of remedy to restore the powers superheroes whose powers Gus absorbed them.
- No one wanted Gus in their group.
- He's a very good artist
- He gets mixed up with row boat and robot.
- According to Jordan, he smells like dead fish.
- Gus's parents gives him money instead of attention.
- He collects a lot of bellybutton lint.
- He thinks the average person goes to the bathroom six times a year.
- He keeps his umbilical cord in his wallet.
- People tell him to stand by a coffin a lot.
- He tried to become a magician named "Gus Angel."
- He apparently produces rabbits out of nowhere without meaning to.
- Jordan doesn't like him.
- He is in the school marching band.
- He resembles a Dooringbosh pet from Skylar's planet. It turns out Skylar's pet Dooringbosh looks a lot like Gus, though is female. Unlike Gus, Skylar's Dooringbosh is more intelligent and self-aware.
- In Evil Gus, he knew about Mighty Med (in show), but his memory got erased by Horace Diaz.
- People say he has a warm smile.
- He carries fish bait and mayonnaise in his backpack.
- He hates mayonnaise even if he carries it in his backpack.
- He does many events.
- He becomes a main character in season 2 (As he is seen in the season 2 intro).
- His voice changes in season 2 and he is a little taller.
- It is unclear if he likes or dislikes toast.
- He loves digging stuff out of the garbage
| The image gallery for Gus may be viewed here.