Season 2, Episode 2
October 24, 2014
Mark Jordan Legan & Vincent Brown
Oliver and Kaz attempt to visit The Annihilator’s lair to take his collection of superpowers and restore them to the superheroes, but they end up trapped in space by a still evil Skylar (though they still don't know she's evil). Ultimately, it became part of The Annihilator's plan to create an army of evil superheroes to take over the world. Meanwhile, Alan insists on attending his first Normo Halloween party.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz
- Jake Short as Oliver
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Devan Leos as Alan Diaz
- Augie Isaac as Gus
- Jilon VanOver as Tecton
- Ben Giroux as Dark Warrior
- Carly Hollas as Solar Flare II
- Unknown as Mr. Quick
- Unknown as Snowstorm
- Unknown as Spotlight
- Unknown as Incognito
- Unknown as Lizard Man
- David Sobolov and Morgan Benoit as The Annihilator
- Incognito is physically seen for the second time.
- As of this episode, Tecton and Snowstorm have also been turned evil by Skylar and The Annihilator's serum.
- Horace mentions the events of Free Wi-Fi and how he made up the story of Alan's dad being a normo.
- Superheroes come out in public as themselves on Halloween, because usually, no one will suspect that they are real.
- Skylar's invisibility power, which was mentioned in Copy Kaz and The Pen is Mighty Med-ier Than the Sword, is used for the first time.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the saying, "liar, liar."
- Skylar had to fake having glitches after getting her powers back. Ironically, this actually ends up happening after getting her powers back the second time in Lab Rats: Elite Force.
| The image gallery for Lair, Lair may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is|