His personality is mostly like reptiles (like crocodiles) and amphibians (like frogs). He hasn't said a line but makes lizard sounds instead. He may have a fantasy of Godzilla in a bikini, suggested by Kaz in Night of the Living Nightmare. (But if this is true what Kaz thought, this can lead more to his personality.)
- Lizard Physiology - Lizard Man possess the skills of a regular lizard.
- Long Tongue - He can stretch his tongue out like a regular lizard or a frog.
- Tail Regeneration - Like a lizard, he can regrow his tail If it gets amputated.
- Super Durability: His scaled skin allows him to take several shots from Camela Anderson's nostril lasers.
- Alan's Reign of Terror
- Atomic Blast From the Past
- Night of the Living Nightmare
- Mighty Mad
- Fantasy League of Superheroes
- Copy Kaz
- Guitar Superhero
- Two Writers Make a Wrong
- Lair, Lair
- Future Tense
- Wallace and Clyde: A Grand Day Out
- Less Than Hero
- New Kids Are the Docs
- It's a Matter of Principal
- Living the Dream
- Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
- Thanks for the Memory Drives
- According to Horace, he is a terrible bowler, even for a lizard.
- And apparently, he's quite gullible, every time he shows up for the bowling tournaments, Horace claims it was "rained out" (not that this is an indoor sport).
- Lizard Man is most likely a parody of the super villain Lizard from Spider-Man, although not evil.
- Like a regular lizard, Lizard Man eats flies.
- He stays at Mighty Med because he doesn't fit in anywhere else.
- He could also be a parody of Killer Croc from Batman (only as a good guy).
- He applied to become a superhero in Less Than Hero, but was turned away by Horace.
- According to Kaz's white board, he owes Kaz money.
- He always ends up on the bad end of a prank or nefarious plot, which is a bit of a running gag.
| The image gallery for Lizard Man may be viewed here.