|“||Oh, come on! No one looks good in a metal tray!||”|
— Megahertz, Saving the People Who Save People
Mighty Ed, before turning evil
Megahertz is a half-human, half-titanium cyborg because of an accident that happened in an abandoned power station. Now he wreaks terror in cities from Tecton comic books. Alan reveals that Kaz and Oliver performed unauthorized surgery on Tecton. This led Megahertz to find Tecton immediately, believing that he was weak. To his, and all others' surprise, Tecton is perfectly fine after Kaz ripped the gold slab out of his chest. Kaz also helped Tecton to capture Megahertz using a STOP sign. As a souvenir, Kaz received a small chip from Megahertz, enabling the robot that Gus and Jordan built to fly and wow the rest of the class.
He is a hostile grunt who is bent on destroying his nemesis Tecton.
- High Voltage Electrokinesis - He is able to generate electricity to high-voltage and is able to create things made of pure electricity. Also he can make pure lightning from his hands. When his power levels are low, he needs to recharge.
- He may be a parody of DC's Metallo and Marvel's Electro. He can also be a parody of an evil version of DC's Cyborg or Marvel's Mandarin from Iron Man.
- Saving the People Who Save People
- So You Think You Can Be A Sidekick
- Night Of The Living Nightmare (In Kaz's Dream)
| The image gallery for Megahertz may be viewed here.