“Night of the Living Nightmare”
Season 1, Episode 15
April 14, 2014
Kaz and Oliver are exhausted and stuck working the overnight shift during a lunar eclipse, when it is rumored that the freakiest patients come to the hospital. When NeoCortex checks in with an illness that unintentionally traps people in their worst nightmares, Kaz and Oliver desperately try to stay awake and figure out how to save everyone from their nightmares. Meanwhile Skylar attempts to befriend Jordan, willing to do anything for Jordan to like her.
- Carlos Lacámara as Horace Diaz
- Cozi Zuehlsdorff as Jordan
- Randy and Jason Sklar as Wallace and Clyde
- Jeremy Howard as Philip
- Kurt Ela as Bryan
- This is the first episode where Kaz has superpowers, though it is only in a dream.
- Megahertz appeared again, but also only as part of Kaz's dream.
- Alley Cat used two of her nine lives in this episode.
- The other new episodes (Kickin' It, Lab Rats) that air on April 14 all involve lunar eclipses, so this is part of a special Show Me The Moonday. Also, Show Me the Moonday was on April 14 and a real lunar eclipse will be taking place the next day April 15.
- This episode confirms that Mighty Med is in the same universe as Kickin' It, Lab Rats, etc.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Bryan.
- Kaz claims that his parents have eleven children, but it was previously stated he had eleven siblings. Counting him that makes twelve children. Though its possible that he was not counting himself. As well as the fact his math skills are confirmed to be awful.
- The opening credits say "Also starrring: Augie Isaac", but Augie Isaac does not actually appear in the episode as Gus or anyone else.
NeoCortex: ....... I was hoping to see a Doctor: "Anyone but you"!
Kaz: Actually, it is pronounced, Doctor "Anyhawonbutyu".
| The image gallery for Night of the Living Nightmare may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is|
Night of the Living Nightmare!