|“||You people disgust me!.||”|
— Phillip, There's a Storm Coming
Unknown (1000+ years)
Janitor at Baaaaaaaaah (formerly) Mighty Med Hospital Emlpoyee
Camela Anderson (pet)
Phillip is a worker at Mighty Med. He is often seen complaining about his head. He gets really mad when he thinks people are talking to him even though it is to someone else thus his famous phrase: "You people disgust me!" He has issues over the fact his swollen head isn't as big as he would want it to be (relative to his species). He is also very sensitive because of it. He began working as a guard at Mighty Max Prison at some point before "The Claw Prank Redemption". He seems to have a somewhat twisted personality: "Alan made me swear not to tell you; so I'm going to tell you."
Over a millennium ago, Phillip was a lowly janitor from the planet Baaaaaaaah. One day his species unveiled an energy source--the Arcturion. When they wanted to get rid of it, and placed it on a spaceship. Phillip played around with its controls, and crash landed on Earth. His species exiled him for compromising their chance to get rid of the Arcturion, and Phillip found himself wandering Earth until he was taken into Mighty Med.
- Buzz Baton - He has a short rod that emits an electrical blast which he can use to taze people.
- Handcuffs - Like other guards, he carries handcuffs with him.
- Force Field Deactivator - Like other guards, he carries a device that can activate and deactivate the force fields in the cells at Mighty Max Prison.
- Hard Head - His head is extremely large and nearly as hard as steel, that he can crush objects against it.
- He seems to alternate between being a security guard and being a medical worker.
- He is not often appreciated, and when thinking that someone is thanking him-even though they are not, he gets upset.
- His species eat metal pieces.
- He was exiled from his home planet.
- On his home planet, he has the smallest head, which is why he always complains about having a tiny head. It's implied his species' heads are far larger than his.