|“||Hey, nice to meet you. You must be our new transfer student from New Dork City!||”|
Season 1, Episode 4
October 28, 2013
Mark Jordan Legan
Oliver uses his burgeoning medical skills at school when he performs the Heimlich Maneuver on a popular girl’s poodle, which quickly elevates his social status much to Kaz’s chagrin. When the popularity goes to Oliver's head, Kaz cuts him down to size, literally, with a shrinking ray. Meanwhile, Horace cannot perform surgery on Citadel, an ailing superhero with an impenetrable metal exoskeleton, so shrunken Oliver is sent inside the hero’s body to diagnose the problem.
- Carlos Lacámara as Horace Diaz
- Augie Isaac as Gus
- Randy and Jason Sklar as Wallace and Clyde
- Brooke Sorenson as Stefanie
- Unknown as Citadel
- Adam Leadbeater as Micros
Oliver: If you thought it was the "no" button why would you push it!?
Kaz: Oh, come on, how long have you known me? You know I have a problem with authority!
— Oliver and Kaz
- The title is a pun of the film Gulliver's Travels.
- The plot will be similar to Fantastic Voyage, in which a character shrinks himself to go inside the body of a patient.
- This is the first episode where a main character is absent.
- This is the second episode Stefanie has appeared in.
- This is the first episode to include Oliver's name in the title.
- This episode reveals that Oliver has lived next door to Stefanie since they were three, and she never noticed him.
- According to Skylar, there's a planet called "Planet Dork".
- This is the second episode where Gus appears without Jordan. (I, Normo).
| The image gallery for Sm’oliver’s Travels may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is Sm’oliver’s Travels!|