Around 8 feet
Jeffrey James Lippold
The Crusher is renowned for being one of the strongest men alive.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength - Crusher is the strongest man alive, stronger than the other heroes. He is so strong that just one of his high-fives can send a man flying across a room. He can turn coal to diamonds by "crushing" them in his hands. As said that he is the strongest person alive thus outmatching any superhero in terms of super strength. However, his strength seems to be inferior to Adam Davenport and possibly other bionic humans with super strength.
- Superhuman Durability - He was able to survive with a missile in his stomach. He was also able to somewhat absorb Megahertz's electrical blasts.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat - Crusher was shown to be a skilled hand-to-hand fighter when battling Experion.
- Uncontrollable Strength - Since Crusher is incredibly strong, he accidentally hurls someone away when he hi-fives them.
- In "Two Writers Make A Wrong" its revealed that he gotten married and his wife won't let him do anything dangerous anymore, so his comic books have gotten boring.
- Despite him being a recurring character and making plenty of appearances, he first speaks in There's a Storm Coming.
- This is his first and only time speaking.
- His wife can make spinach breadbowls.
- According to Kaz, he supposedly dyes his hair and has been doing so for 10 years.
- Katz stated that the Crusher is 39 years old as of There's a Storm Coming.
- Despite being the "Strongest Man Alive," Adam Davenport was able to throw him and knock him out, so the title is now contested. (Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med).
- Ever since he got married, The Crusher has retired, but he is still on call when he is needed.
- Saving the People Who Save People
- Pranks for Nothing
- It's Not the End of the World
- The Friend of My Friend Is My Enemy
- Mighty Mad
- Fantasy League of Superheroes
- Copy Kaz
- Guitar Superhero
- Two Writers Make A Wrong
- There's a Storm Coming