Philadelphia, PA (possibly)
Black or Brown
In Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med, he poses as a potential buyer for a new piece of energy-based technology that Donald and Chase made.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Transference: He can absorb energy from any source and discharge it offensively. However, he has to recharge to use his powers. He can also use his powers to copy Donald Davenport's retina to obtain the energy transponder. He was capable of absorbing Adam's blast wave and Chase's Laser Bo.
- Super Strength: The Incapacitator was able to lift Donald off the ground with one hand.
- Duplication: He was able to replicate himself and fight Bree, Oliver, and Skylar Storm at the same time.
- DavenChase Energy Transponder: He stole Donald and Chase Davenport's energy transponder to absorb the energy around him without having to recharge.
- Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med (first and final appearance; death)
- Kaz tricked him into absorbing Chase's virus.
- The virus, when he got angry, caused him to explode. He is now presumed deceased.
- He tricked Chase into helping him steal Davenport's device.
- He is most likely dead after the crossover episode, but might return in the sequel series if he regenerates his body.