|“||And now I will get my revenge!||”|
— Titanio in I, Normo
Henry Tidwell was a former test pilot turned aerospace engineer. He created his exoskeleton suit and became the hero Titanio. He is also a billionaire. Titanio suffered a concussion battling The Black Falcon. He had amnesia but was cured by Alan Diaz.
He is shown to be cheap, as he had trouble finding a parking spot with time left on the meter. Despite being a billionaire, he can have very mundane hobbies, such as bottle collection, which will only make him 10 dollars richer.
Powers and Abilities
- Cyborg Arm - Revealed in the Mighty Med promo, a nurse found a cyborg arm in the D Wing, and Oliver claimed that it was Titanio's.
- Superhuman Intelligence - Titanio is intelligent, if not a genius, as he was able to build a technologically advanced suit that could fly, shoot lasers, and more.
- Titanium Exoskeleton Suit - Henry uses a high-tech exoskeleton suit created by himself, that suit give him great powers.
- Stun Ray - He has a blue button and when he presses that button a ray is generated that can stun people. Sometimes he shoots blue lasers.
- Super Strength - He has the strength of about 10 men, enough to throw others across the room (about 160 lbs).
- Jet Pack - He has a jetpack on his stand allowing him the ability of flight.
- Invulnerability - His exoskeleton gives him invulnerability and can't get hypnotized by Mesmera
- Titanio: A high-tech hero for a new age: He suffered brief amnesia by the Black Falcon.
- Titanio is a basic parody of Marvel's Iron Man.
- In the fact, they both built armored suits to become superheroes.
- With his full suit on, he resembles Optimus Prime from Transformers.
- It is revealed in "Guitar Superhero" that without his titanium super suit, he's a normo and a billionaire.
- He does not like Gus because he is so incompetent.
- He may be one of the only heroes who can't (and didn't) be corrupted by The Annihilator, as he has no super powers.
- It is known in the sequel series that he survived the destruction of Mighty Med.