Wallace and Clyde
Randy & Jason Sklar
Its revealed they were previously a single near all powerful supervillain known as Catastrophe, however they were defeated and split in two, leaving them dimmer and near powerless. They intend to retake the other half of the Amulet, the Diab of Nebulon, which will restore them to former power.
Wallace and Clyde are both the co-owners of The Domain, a comic book store and are the main villans of the series.
At first, they both appear simply very strict on rules at the comic book store and somewhat jerkish towards their customers, as well as quite nerdy, uncaring and a bit dim. However, it's been revealed that they are secretly villains that want to get kill all the superheroes in the world, destroy Mighty Med and get revenge on Horace Diaz for wiping there memories of Mighty Med.
Of the two Wallace appears to be the smarter and more serious brother, while Clyde is the more aloofish and comedic of the two.
When their powers are activated their eyes light up and a swirl-like pattern grows on their foreheads.
- Disintegration - When working together, they appear to be able to ignite/disintergrate anything that is between them.
- They write fanfictions about themselves and bikini girl vampire hunters that make them sandwiches when they want.
- Wallace seems to be the brighter of the two.
- They couldn't get into medical school beacause Clyde failed his test.
- It's been revealed that Horace erased their memories of where Mighty Med is, and then erased Wallace's memory of him erasing their memories.
- Wallace once tried to be good, but ended up being evil permanently when the kids ate all his sandwich during Oliver's surprise party, which was all the food they had due to spending it all on car polish (despite not having a car).
- They were once one super villain named Catastrophe.
| The image gallery for Wallace and Clyde may be viewed here.