Wallace and Clyde
Wallace and Clyde
Its revealed they were previously a single near all powerful supervillain known as Catastrophe, however they were defeated and split in two, leaving them dimmer and nearly powerless. They intend to retake the other half of the Amulet, the Dyad of Nebulon, which will restore them to their original form.
Wallace and Clyde are both the co-owners of The Domain, a comic book store and are the main villains of Season 1. In the episode Wallace and Clyde: A Grand Day Out, they get out of Mighty Max and prove to Horace Diaz to be good guys.
At first, they both appear simply very strict on rules at the comic book store and somewhat jerkish towards their customers, as well as quite nerdy, uncaring and a bit dim. However, it's been revealed that they are secretly villains that want to get kill all the superheroes in the world, destroy Mighty Med and get revenge on Horace Diaz for wiping their memories of Mighty Med.
Of the two Wallace appears to be the smarter and more serious brother, while Clyde is the more aloof and comedic of the two.
Powers and Abilities
- Symbolic Power Manifestation - When their powers are activated their eyes light up and a swirl-like pattern grows on their foreheads.
- Disintegration - When working together or separately, they appear to be able to ignite/disintegrate anything.
- Melting - It is unknown if Wallace has this power but Clyde was able to melt an action figure.
- Glasses - Clyde's glasses can block his powers so he must removed them to use his powers. Since Wallace doesn't have glasses, this weakness doesn't apply to him.
- Ball of Disintegration: One of their former weapons, Oliver now owns one.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- They write fanfictions about themselves and bikini girl vampire hunters that make them sandwiches when they want.
- Wallace and Clyde are the third Disney XD villains to turn good. First it was Lanny from Pair of Kings. Second it was Douglas Davenport from Lab Rats.
- Wallace seems to be the brighter of the two.
- They couldn't get into medical school because Clyde failed his test.
- It's been revealed that Horace erased their memories of where Mighty Med is, and then erased Wallace's memory of him erasing their memories.
- Wallace once tried to be good, but ended up being evil permanently when the kids ate all his sandwich during Oliver's surprise party, which was all the food they had due to spending it all on car polish (despite not having a car).
- They were once one super villain named Catastrophe.
- The Annihilator finds them completely incompetent and annoying. Because of this, he never lets them sit at the "cool villains" table.
- Wallace and Clyde were the only other people besides Kaz and Oliver who knew Skylar was working for the Annihilator.
- They could be a supervillain parody of Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein, two humans who can fuse into the superhero Firestorm.
- They turn good in Wallace and Clyde: A Grand Day Out.
- Oliver considers them to be senior citizens.
| The image gallery for Wallace and Clyde may be viewed here.