He was released from his USB prison by tricking Kaz into entering the command to free him. He then trapped Kaz in the computer and began searching for the Mighty Med central computer, so he could steal all in the information and sell it to all the supervillains (except for Counterfeit who always uses fake money). He also left a virus that began deleting all the information on Oliver's computer, which would also delete Kaz. Oliver and Benny managed to free Kaz, but Wi-Fi arrived and possessed Titanio's armor forcing it to turn on them. After defeating the guards he left and entered the central computer, and began breaking down the firewalls. However he had also reprogrammed Titanio's suit to keep attacking them. Kaz, however, managed to stop the suit and tricked him into entering Horace's computer, then transferred him back to the USB prison.
- Machine Overshadowing - It is shown to be able to inhabit and control technology he use this power to take possession of computers and other electronical devices, like the Titanio's suit.
- Technoportation - He is able to teleport through computers via electricity.
- Technological Imprisionment - The ability to turn molecular structures into their binary counterparts and transfer them into any digital equipment, meaning he can put people in technology.
- Advanced Computer Knowledge - He knows everything about computers, able to take down firewalls in a matter of seconds. He also installed a virus on Oliver's laptop that threatened to erase Kaz. He was also able to reprogram Titanio's suit so that he would shoot at Kaz, Oliver and Benny.
- His personality and physical appearance are similar to the DC villain The Riddler. He's extremely narcisistic, and self absorbed.
- His powers are similar to The Living Laser from Marvel comics.